Sign up for a Meet and Greet: Lead Pastor Search Committee Update, 2/3/23
Thank you to all who have attended the Town Hall meetings the past couple of weeks. We appreciate your interest in understanding this new model of leadership and the great questions you asked!
If you have not done so yet, please read the biographies of Co-Lead Pastor Candidates, Jodi Moore and Brian Rhen. Please take the time to view the video from the search team and the video of Brian and Jodi interviewing each other. Below is the schedule for the Candidate Weekend. These “Meet and Greets” are designed for you to ask questions and get to know the pastors. Light refreshments will be served, and these meetings are casual.
Childcare is available on Friday, February 17 and Saturday, February 18, so be sure to register your child(ren) when you register for a Meet and Greet if you are interested. You are welcome to attend any/all of them:
- Monday, February 13 from 7-8:30 p.m. on Zoom. Click here to register.
- Thursday, February 16 from 10-11:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary. Click here to register.
- Thursday, February 16 from 2-3:30 p.m. at Covenant Living-no registration necessary.
- Friday, February 17 from 7-8:30 p.m. in the Youth Room. Click here to register.
- Saturday, February 18 from 9-10:30 a.m. in the Youth Room. Click here to register.
On Sunday, February 19 at 11:30 a.m. the congregation will vote to affirm the calling of Brian and Jodi as our new Co-Lead Pastors. All are welcome to attend, but only members are eligible to vote, and you must vote in person.
We look forward to seeing you during the Candidate Weekend and we hope that you are as excited as we are for this next chapter at ACC!