Hear from Jodi and Brian: Lead Pastor Search Committee Update, 1/20/23
Co-Lead Pastor Candidates, Jodi Moore and Brian Rhen (click here to see their bios) have created a video introducing themselves as well as “interviewing” one another and discussing how this process came about for them. Click here to view the video. We hope this glimpse into the beginning of their ministry relationship will give you a better understanding of how well they are already working together!
Below is the schedule for the Candidate Weekend. These “Meet and Greets” are designed for you to ask questions and get to know the pastors. Light refreshments will be served, and these meetings are casual. Sign-ups for the Meet and Greets will be available in February and you are welcome to attend any/all of them:
- Monday, February 13 from 7-8:30 p.m. (On Zoom)
- Thursday, February 16 from 10-11:30 a.m. (in the Sanctuary)
- Friday, February 17 from 7-8:30 p.m. (in the Youth Room)
- Saturday, February 18 from 9-10:30 a.m. (in the Youth Room)
On Sunday, February 19 at 11:30 a.m., the congregation will vote to confirm the calling of Brian and Jodi as our new Co-Lead Pastors. All are welcome to attend, but only active members are eligible to vote, and you must vote in person.
If you have not attended a Town Hall meeting yet, it is not too late! Please note the dates, times and registration information below:
- Thursday, January 26 at 7 p.m. (On Zoom) Click here to register (required in order to receive a Zoom link)
- Tuesday, January 31 at 7 p.m. (in the Sanctuary) Click here to register
We are continuing to pray for this process of confirming these two candidates. You are invited to attend a Town Hall meeting, participate in one of the Meet and Greets, and join us in prayer for the candidates. God is at work at ACC!