Welcome to a place…
…where people can belong before they believe.
You are welcome here.
Everybody is welcome at Arvada Covenant Church. No one’s perfect and we certainly aren’t either. We all have issues, we all have hang-ups and we all have an imperfect past. But, what we all have in common is Jesus’ unfailing love for us.
Come join us! Our hope is that you will experience:
– The reality of God’s love and good for your life
– A relaxed, welcoming environment
– Great music and relevant teaching that will help you in your everyday life
– A community of friends and a wide variety of support systems
– Biblical truths and the reality of God’s love for your life
As you drive in there are special “Visitor” parking spots located on the west side of the building. If those are full there are often good spots in the back. Once you get into the upstairs lobby there is a Welcome Desk in the middle of the room where someone can help answer any of your questions.
When you arrive stop by our Welcome Desk and they’ll direct you and your kids to the areas designed just for them.
During both Sunday morning gatherings there is exciting, age-appropriate programs for children from birth through 5th grade. During the 9:00 am gathering students (6th grade – 12th grade) meet in the Student Ministries room.