Gatherings for Women
Mission Statement: Unifying women of all generations, backgrounds, and circumstances in a safe atmosphere where they develop authentic relationships with Christ and others.
Our denominational Women Ministries annual project, u empower, continues the powerful impact of both Advocacy for Victims of Abuse, Mending the Soul, Global Good for Congo and Break the Chains.
There are many great Bible Studies and Small Groups for women at Arvada Covenant church.
Click HERE to explore small group options and sign-up.
Arvada Covenant Bookies has been meeting for 22 years. This book club is open to all and a great entry activity for people new to ACC. Books from all genres generate great fellowship and prompt us to examine issues of history and the current day — invariably leading us to consider our personal faith and applications to daily life.
A group of women of all ages who love to read
What Is Our Goal?
To encourage literacy
To promote fellowship
To simulate spiritual reflection and discussion
What Do We Read?
Fiction and Non-fiction
History and Biography
Mission and Theology
Current and Classic
Various dates (please view the schedule below)
Contact Carole at 303-638-8870 or Jeanette Thrower at 303-421-0684
to view a list of upcoming books, CLICK HERE
WHAT: Circle of Moms is a group for mother’s with children in elementary school all the way into college. We meet twice a month and support one another through study, conversation, and prayer.
WHERE: Arvada Covenant Church (55th & Ward Rd)
WHEN: 1st & 3rd Thursday
September – May 12:30 – 2:00 PM
We would love to have you join us and please share this information with other mom’s you may know.
FOR MORE INFORMATION or REGISTRATION FORM Contact Linda Pelon DLPelon@msn.com or call 720-320-6914.
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers), International exists to meet the needs of every mom – moms with different lifestyles who all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be! MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy to kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs.
MOPS helps moms through relationships established in the context of local groups that provide a caring atmosphere for today’s mother of young children. MOPS also encourages and supports mom through resources such as books, their website External link, the daily MOMSense radio program and the MOPS-to-Mom Connection.
- A haven for soothing frazzled nerves and forming lifelong friendships.
- A quality children’s program (MOPPETS) where little ones are cared for and loved.
- Teaching by an experienced mother who shares Biblical truths and practical ways to fulfill the varied roles of mother, wife and woman.
- Discussion groups in an encouraging, accepting atmosphere where moms can express their feelings on motherhood and marriage.
- An opportunity to complete a craft project that moms probably wouldn’t have the time or energy to attempt at home.
- A place to gain perspective and balance in a group that helps to bring out the best in moms.
MOPS Groups at Arvada Covenant
2nd & 4th Tuesdays, 8:45 – 11:30 am
To support MOPS at ACC consider getting involved in one or multiple ways:
- Upcoming Fundraisers: August 24 – Cold Stone Creamery – 55th and Wadsworth – 6 to 9 pm.
- King Soopers Cards: Purchase a pre-loaded card and earn money for ACC MOPS while you shop.
- Sponsor a Mom: Specifically donate funds to provide scholarships for deserving moms.
For further information about MOPS, call MOPS Corporate Office, (303) 733-5353 or check out their website here.
MOPPETS is a separate program designed especially for children (infant through preschool) to participate in while their mothers are involved in MOPS. MOPPETS provides quality infant and toddler care while meeting the interactive and creative needs of the preschool child. Moppets programs run concurrently with the MOPS program.