We are still gathering on Sunday morning to worship together in person because our local and state governments are still advising that it is safe to do so with limited capacity. As of December 7, 2020 houses of worship have been deemed essential by our state and been given guidance to determine capacity based on safely socially distancing in our worship center. We have determined that we are safely able to accommodate 100 people at a specific service. We are also offering a service in the student ministry room that will allow you to see and connect with others while taking part in a digital service of watching our live streamed services. One of our primary concerns continues to be how to protect our community and loved ones from potential health risks associated with COVID-19. Below you’ll find our plan of gathering for worship at ACC. If you have questions please contact Pastor Chad or Pastor Nate, their emails are located in the FAQ section below.
We have returned to Sunday morning services at ACC. Click here to register for our two services this Sunday, January 10.
• These Sunday morning opportunities are dependent upon compliance with guidelines
that inform appropriate social distancing and sanitation procedures to attempt to keep everyone healthy and safe.
Please consider that our gatherings will look different at the onset. Masks will be required. Volunteers will direct guests to seats while on site.
• These services will have limited capacity at the recommendation of the health department.
• We will offer two services with a maximum of 100 people per service in the worship center on Sunday mornings.
• We will offer two services in the student ministry room on Sunday mornings for a more informal digital viewing.
• Registration will be required as we will not be allowing unregistered attendees at this time.
Click here to register for January 10 services.
Please note WE have resumed ACC Kids programming on Sunday mornings at 11 AM service only.
You can register you kid(s) here.
Our kids programming will require registration in order to attend to ensure proper distancing in our kids spaces.
Currently we are only able to accommodate 25 pre school kids and 30 elementary school kids.
• Online services will still be available throughout the week.
• ACC Kids will still provide weekly lessons online.
• Small Community Groups are encouraged to meet in homes if social distancing guidelines can be followed.
Will begin as soon as our local government and health department advise larger gatherings and children’s ministry can begin.
All guidelines and criteria from the CDC and Colorado Health Dept. will continue to be followed.
• Sunday morning services will not require registration.
• Small Community Groups can resume meeting at ACC.
• All services will continue to be offered online.
As we our in Phase 1 of returning to ACC we will respectfully and with caution meet for services on Sunday mornings and groups throughout the week.
Here we’ve answered some questions that you may have.
We have returned to our building to worship together on Sunday mornings.
Current guidelines ONLY allow for 100 people to gather in our worship center for a service.
At the beginning of each week we will communicate here and through weekly emails the registration link to sign up for services.
If your kids will be with you, we encourage you to have a device and headphones ready for them to watch the ACC Kids experience during the sermon.
A bag with craft materials will also be provided for you to grab for your child on your way in.
You can register you kids for ACC Kids Sunday morning programming that is currently able to accommodate a limited number of kids.
Sunday morning services masks are required while you are moving around in the building.
Once you are seated by a team member you may remove your mask during the service.
We are currently asking all guests to WEAR your mask while you sing with our worship team in the Worship Center.
Please do NOT attend any services in person if you have had any of the symptoms listed on the CDC page listed here.
If you are high risk please consider continuing engaging with ACC services ONLINE ONLY.
Chad McDaniel – Lead Pastor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nate Powell – Associate Pastor – email@example.com