Figuring out your NEXT STEP can be difficult… but we believe it is worth the effort. When you take the time to make connections with God and His people you will see your faith life taking a deeper step and you will experience the full life that Jesus talked about.
Your Next Step toward God:
1. Read your Bible. If you don’t have a Bible, pick one up for free at the Welcome Desk. Not sure where to start? Here are some tools to help get you started: 5x5x5 Bible Reading Plan or Reading the Bible
2. Talk to God about your everyday life and listen to what He wants to say to you. Prayer is a mystery, but it is also simple conversation with our perfect Heavenly Father. One way to pray is to use Scripture. Here are a few tools you can use: Praying Scripture or Praying for Your Community
3. There are many other spiritual habits that can help you “see” God and His work in your everyday, ordinary life. Here are a few more resources: Keeping a Spiritual Journal, Reviewing Your Day, and Using a Rule of Life
Your Next Step toward Others:
1. Join us for worship every Sunday that you can. Don’t miss the weekly reunions that help remind us of who we are and why we are here. For more ideas of how to join others in life check out these resources: Walking With Others
2. Attend a Welcome Lunch. They are an easy way to meet some new people and to get to know some of the staff at the church. These lunches take place right after church and include great food, good conversation and an introduction to life at ACC. Email Sheila HERE to sign-up for the next Welcome Lunch
3. Get connected to a small group. For most of our groups, we commit to eleven weeks together and then have several weeks off. Try a group and see if you can make some new spiritual friendships. Click HERE to sign-up for a small group.
4. Sign-up for the next Starting Point Class. This class will help you learn more about where our church came from and where it is going. This class is a great way to get to know other new people and to connect with the pastors and staff. It is also the first step in becoming a member of the church. Email Sheila HERE to sign-up for the next Starting Point Class.
5. Share your Jesus story with others. Our Father of grace is ready to meet people wherever they are and He wants you to join the adventure. Here is a great resource for sharing your faith with others: Telling Your Story
Your Next Step toward Volunteering:
1. Discover what the unique shape of your life is and how God is using that to prepare you for the work He has for you to do in His Kingdom.
2. Check online for a list of ways to get connected to volunteer opportunities at our church, in our community, and around the world. Start on this PAGE.
For more information about any of these next steps please email Pastor Nate HERE or call the church at 303-422-1235